Our jewelry is handmade with care and a slight variation may exist between pieces.
Our jewelry is composed of 24kt gold plated bronze or 925 and 950 silver.
To request a repair, please email email@example.com with all details listed below to receive a repair authorization:
1. Contact name and phone number
2. Proof of purchase (ex. order confirmation email or receipt)
3. Image(s) of damaged item(s)
4. Brief description of the requested repair
Upon receipt of the above details, we will assess repair and provide authorization along with return instructions. Please note that repair authorization is issued on a case-by-case basis and may not be granted if damage is found to be caused by misuse or improper care. Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for repair to be completed.
For all purchases made after September 2nd 2022, repairs will be free of charge for the next 12 months.
For purchases made before September 2nd 2022, repairs will be free or charge for the next 4 months for pieces made out of bronze. For pieces made out of silver, repair will be free of charge for the next 8 months.
Past that time, the customer must pay for the repair which will be specified in the confirmation email. All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
For items bought through one of our retail partners, please return the damaged item to the retailer. We defer to each retailer’s return policy in such cases, and repairs will not be made on items purchased from an unauthorized Daniela Salcedo retailer.
To increase the life span of your jewelry, we recommend:
- Avoid direct contact with lotion, cosmetics, perfume and water.
- Put away on a separate compartment than other accessories.
- Do not wear in the shower/pool/ocean or during exercise.
- Clean frequently using a soft cloth to maintain its color and original brightness.
Use recommendations for Cool Things For Cool People pieces
- Careful handling: Ceramic products can be fragile, so they should be handled with care to avoid breakage or cracks. Dropping or hitting the products against hard surfaces should be avoided. These pieces have painted details with gold luster, which should be handled as little as possible to avoid the paint from falling off and damaging the product.
- Temperature: Ceramics can be sensitive to temperature changes, so it is important not to subject them to extreme temperatures, such as placing them directly in the oven, dishwasher, microwave or freezer.
- Cleaning: To clean ceramic products, mild detergents and soft sponges should be used, avoiding cleaning the gold details with the sponge, preferably using a soft cloth. Avoid the use of abrasive cleaning products or hard brushes, as they can damage the product's surface.
- Storage: Ceramic products should be stored in a safe and protected place, preferably on a shelf or cabinet that is not exposed to direct sunlight or excessive humidity.
- Proper use: Pieces should be used only for the purpose for which they were created. They should not be used in the oven or placed in the dishwasher or microwave.
Wooden mirrors and frames
- Mirrors and glass can be cleaned with glass cleaner and a soft cloth. Avoid getting product on the wooden frame. To clean the wooden frame, use a dry cloth.
- Tote bags should be hand-washed or dry cleaned. Avoid using hard brushes, wringing, washing in the washing machine, or drying in the dryer.